Thursday, April 8, 2010

"Smile!"

I try not to, very often, make my kids sit, look at me and smile for a picture. Am I lying? hmmmm. Well not every day. I mostly try to take action shots with the occasional "look at me and smile!" thrown in. And maybe that's because when I tell them to sit, look at me and smile, suddenly- there isn't much to smile about. Well, Sunday I had lots to smile about. Being free from the power of sin due to the resurrection of Jesus was at the top of the list. Having a delightful family was up there too. Having a delightful lunch with my delightful family, there too. Beautiful children looking especially beautiful on a beautiful day- hey why not get a quick picture? Good try. Most all the pictures were entertaining, not one was quite what I had in mind. Here are 2.
Sigh. Could they look any more bored? Like they were sitting for hours waiting for me. I can't wait to watch them take pictures of their kids one day. I will not help.

Now that is much better, but can someone please tell me why L chose to stand behind Ek? She has enough personality to tower most people, but she is still very small. I love that she barely made the frame and yet has the most adorable smile on her face. Love 'em.

No comments: