Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A few more

I forgot about these highlight of the HHI trip that I just found on my camera.

The night we ate with Nathan and Kristen Ek was so eager to participate in the Salty Dog Cafe kids activities- face painting and balloon animals. We did. Ek had her face painted first and L could hardly wait for her turn. H stepped up quickly as well.

H's shark (and L's curls)...
So sorry you couldn't see L's watermelon that matched her shirt, but I think the smile and evidence of her pleasure is even cuter.


Ek's pink putl (her spelling, not mine).
Ek really enjoyed Tim and Nino's son Stephen. Both of their boys are really cute sweet boys and we really enjoyed getting to know them a bit. Ek said she wished we could be missionaries with them.

And evidence that my kids sleep peacefully even in hotel rooms...


No comments: