Friday, August 7, 2009

Almost time

Well, it is about time. August has arrived and Monday we go to meet the teachers. We have had a full summer and a lot of fun. I made calendars for our kitchen to keep up with all we had planned. The treasure of summer has been being together. I have enjoyed so much being with my sweet kids and I think they have enjoyed each other so much. They have played so well together, especially Ek and H. They played Little People for hours and had great fun together at the pool. They have both enjoyed L so much and Ek has become very nuturing to her and attentive to her little needs. L and H are so much alike and they love love each other but I can forsee them having power struggles in the future, but H is ususally who she is looking for when she wakes up. Next week at this time our home will be very quiet-- Lord help me use it to pray for them!


No comments: