Thursday, May 28, 2009

Taking care of teeth

The kids were really quite excited about getting their teeth cleaning. It helps tremendously that their awesome uncle is their dentist, but there were ready for it. They sat so bravely and didn't whine or flinch at the cleaning, I was so glad. Unfortunately they will be back soon. H has 5 cavities, Ben kept saying they were very little, I guess that was supposed to comfort me, sigh, but we will go back to Greenville and let one of his friends fix them later in the summer. Ek has 2 little ones also. And I had 2 fillings that were leaking causing cavities under them so Ben took care of me. This was also H's first shot of the dental world as a self proclaimed future dentist, Ben let him look in and wear his glasses. It was wonderful to be with Ben and see his office staff. I'm so glad we made the trip. And I'm so glad to know H has these soft teeth, we upped our dental hygiene 300%. Maybe we will be able to keep his permanent teeth a bit stronger, hopefully.

No comments: