Friday, May 15, 2009

Grateful for our sweet schools

I was so blessed yesterday to attend not 1 but 2 music programs to see my sweet children stand and sing and proclaim Christ in their respective schools. Ek played hand bells to "America" and sang "I am a Promise." H sang various wonderful songs and also recited a Bible verse. I am just so thankful for the freedom we have for our children to attend Christian schools where truth of God and His Word are exalted above all things. I pray this freedom will always be available for us in our country.
These pictures are terrible, the video is much better!

I am also so grateful for the support my children receive. Grandma and Papa were able to come to both, L was soo sweet sitting in their lap for most of Ek's program, mostly entertained by her baby. The Hoskins were at the morning program for Blake and also came to H's in the evening. Quite the great friend to sit through a preschool program, it was quite entertaining. We ended the day with dinner out and ice cream. Wonderful day.

No comments: