Sunday, May 31, 2009

Social Butterfly

Ek is my social little thing. She would get in the car so many days asking who could play with. Tonight we went for a bike ride, aka a looking for neighbors to visit ride. At first we didn't see anyone, but then we saw our builder going to visit their grand baby. That suited Ek fine, she wanted to go see the baby. Note we- were not invited. I told her we would watch for them to come out as they usually do. So we were strolling along making up a story about a cat we saw having a tea party with a neighborhood bunny who makes an excellent sprinkle cookie with her ears, when all of the sudden we see Blake and Hunter's garage up, that little girl all of the sudden leaded over and took off peddling as fast as she could. Oh she made me laugh. I caught up and we went to jump on the new trampoline, followed by a party on the lawn complete with a menu offering, water, "prezels" and "popcicles." She went to bed wondering which friends would be at soccer camp tomorrow. I'm sure she'll want all of her friends to come straight over to our home and stay. I am so thankful she has her sweet brother and sister to play with, I hope she is too!

No comments: