Monday, May 18, 2009

operation basketball goal

H's breakup with his hacis has really taken. yipee! he still is having a bit of a hard time settling down at sleep times, but no trouble going to sleep. He has not begged for them and, more importantly, I haven't given them back! Today we went to pick out his basketball goal. He is so pleased with himself and so excited. We got an ice cream cone on the way, J was with us after all!, and although I think H may rival me on his love of sweets, when we pulled up, the cone was done with. He handed it over and could not wait to get out of the car. He had a ball playing basketball there and on all the play sets. J picked out the best one for H and we headed home. I cannot wait for it to arrive!! I think we will all be quite excited. I love to see that sweet grin on H's face and I got to see a lot of it today.

No comments: