Monday, May 25, 2009

More to come

Today I got a glimpse of the future, we drove all the way to Greenville and it wasn't crazy or painful. Ben and Milly didn't seem so far away! Hooray! The kids did pretty well in the car, very busy, and there were screams (from L, not me), but we made it. And we had a great day watching the cousins play. They had a water morning, water balloons, baby pool and sprinklers; after nap it was out to pizza and playing in the yard. The kids really got along quite well, there were far fewer time-outs than in the past. So-- enjoying today, looking forward to the tomorrow and the rest of summer and the future. I just believe the kids will be a great blessing to each other all their lives just as Ben has always been to me. Drew and L topped off the day, I walked into Drew's room and they were sitting in his big chair reading books, I ran to get my camera and managed to get a picture of them mid-kiss. Love them through each other, Lord!

No comments: