Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thank you L

L is always very concerned about others' pain. If anyone is around, she usually looks at a bystander and asks, 'wha wong?' and she will continue to ask until she understands the situation. Today I went to get her out of bed, it was a rare day that she woke up before I got to her and she was singing in bed. She broke into a grin when she saw me, let her ba fall and dropped her baby for me to get her. I scooped her up and gave her a big hug. The first things she said to me mid- hug was "Mommy, wha wong?" I had a tiny bandaid on my pinky finger that I put on while she was napping. "Mommy has a boo-boo" her, "Wha wong?" me, "Mommy has a boo-boo." her, "Wha wong mommy? Mommy ha bee-bee?" me, "Yes, mommy has a boo-boo." It really does make it feel better when you know someone cares.

1 comment:

Kim said...

She's looking more like her Father every day...sweet to hear!