Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hilton Head 3

The kids also had a great time playing on the beach. They all love to play in the dirt so a whole beach to play in was awesome. They didn't mind that it was cold and windy and I didn't mind because we didn't really need sunscreen and didn't get hot or sweaty at all. They mostly dug and played in the sand but we also played ball and frisbee.









The last thing we did right after checking out was take a bike ride on the beach. When we were walking down there with our bikes I said to a man waiting on us to pass that I hoped this proved to be a good idea, he said to pay attention to which direction we started in to start into the wind. I am soooo glad he said so, there is a huge difference. I rode with L on my bike with Ek and J rode with H. Ek and I were a bit faster and I let her deceide when to turn around. It was really fun. Just when we were stopping H said, "Mommy this is really hard." Whew! I think we stopped at just the right time.

No comments: