Saturday, April 4, 2009

Searching

Today we had a family church day including an Easter egg hunt. Now I must say I don't tend to run to Easter egg hunts because I just can't settle it in my mind. What in the world does and egg have to do with Easter? And don't get me started on the bunny. But here I am and asked to bring a devotional. OK, I say. So we do resurrection eggs. I prayed all week asking God how to open this all up and today he answered me. from Jeremiah 29, "you will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." So I told the children we were going to seek God in the Resurrection Eggs kit and then I encouraged them to continue to seek him with even greater energy than we search for eggs, that he is the greatest treasure. So we searched for God and truth and then searched for eggs. And I must say, it was fun. Pictures will be added tomorrow.

No comments: