Monday, February 2, 2009

Surprised

Ek may be very disappointed in my posting this one, but I just can't help it. long pause. Yep, she'll be embarrassed one day, but I can't help it, it was funny! sorry honey, here goes... Yesterday we ate lunch at Chili's in Macon after church. Ek needed to go potty so I took her. (really, honey, I'm sorry!) When she sat down, it was an automatic potty and it flushed, she looked up at me with her big eyes and sweet smile and said, "That was surprising!" It still makes me laugh.
Also not embarrassing at all, she said today she walked into her classroom and saw a classmate doing something funny and she said this, "I surprised my eyes when I saw what Ben was saying to Kortney." I had never heard that expression before, she is so cute, so sweet.

1 comment:

Megan said...

How cute! Claire has learned her lesson with those auto potties - she now carefully lays a piece of toilet paper over the sensor so it can't "see" when she gets up. When she is all done she snatches the paper off the sensor and runs out of the stall - usually with her panties around her ankles. Now that is what I need a home video of . . .