Monday, February 23, 2009

Good night 30

Well I guess I'm all done being 30, now on to 31. 30 was really great though. Watched my kids grow another year, amazing how much they've changed, especially little L. And there isn't another one on the way, so I've had a different winter this year, not nursing or pregnant. Therefore I've been able to make some fitness goals and it will be during my 31 year that I'll see if I can keep them! I was able to go to some amazing conferences, Deeper Still, the Christian Ophthalmology Society to hear Kay Arthur and the AFUMC retreat! The Lord has blessed me tremendously this year with knowledge and wisdom. I guess that's another that we will see how that wisdom has applied! We changed churches. That was a biggie and yet, I can't imagine not being where we are. Sometimes I feel like we are still getting settled and other times I feel like we've always been there. I've made new friends, I've grown closer to the ones I've got. John and I are better than ever. And I'm closer to my family more than ever. Sitting this evening and pondering on what this year has been full of has been sweeter than birthday cake. It has truly been a year. I'm ready for another one. H said tonight as he was tucking me in that tomorrow he wanted to go buy me a new Bible and a new coffee cup! How well does that boy know his momma? Ek is just desperate to wrap something for me, she just doesn't know what. I'm blessed. See you in my memories 30!

No comments: