Monday, February 9, 2009

Not quite summer... but in the general area



Today it was in the 70s after school. Ek disappeared into the closet as soon as we got home to retrieve flip flops, she just couldn't stand it. While she was there she got H's too and told me that L needed some! We went out to play, jump, slide and then the big question came. "Can we swim?" So not surprised. But no. They got out the baby pool anyway and had a ball playing in it. All 3 of them. They mostly took turns climbing up the steps. L would turn around and slide down. Ek would do a little dance and song about swimming and then jump. H would jump as fast as he could. And when I say jump, I mean it. I noted something about my kids today. Ek jumps to get down. H jumps to go up. Both pictures were taken as soon as they jumped.

No comments: