Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tuesday morning

Hey Honey!
So great to hear from you. So grateful you had a great day. We are hoping today will be amazing. Really hoping for miraculous results in these people's lives and that they would stand for Jesus in such a dark place. I was praying for you yesterday in the Psalms to look to the Lord for your strength. He is the Rock who holds strong.
We had a good night last night. H played a good ball game. Got some great hits. He ran right out to the pitcher's spot every time and was so anxious to get the ball. He was playing Jacks team, so I sat with Susanne and Pam, L enjoyed sitting with Thomas. Christy took Ek to hear last Monday dance class of the year. It looks like next year her classes will be earlier in the day on Monday- that will be better. H was missing you last night, but I tried to love him well. We keep praying for you! I got them to bed as early as I could- they were tired. Tara came over to see the pictures I had received from McGinnis and I talked to Christy for a while about how we are praying for you.
I am really looking forward to Bible study today. It is our last one before summer. I tell you it has definately made an impact on me. You know it is all about recognizing lies that we tell ourselves and replacing it with truth. What a valuable thing to spend time in. I have realizied how often I tell myself I am overwhelmed and forget that God has chosen me to bear fruit, that he has a plan for my life and his main heart for me is to love. I also this last week have had to combat anxiety with the reminder that God loves me and is working good in my life. It is amazing how God's work can transform our minds, hearts and lives. So grateful for my Tuesday group-- I sure am going to miss them this summer.
Love you! Can't wait to hear about the transformed lives there. Praying for your day!
Love you, k

No comments: