Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday morning

Morning Honey!!
Soo soooo sooooo great to hear from you. We are trusting God's hand and care of all of us. His hand of protection, and provision and, and love is so great. He can be trusted. I am reminding my soul to be still in his love. We had a great night of rest. The kids quieted down very quickly. I had a hard time falling asleep without you here but am so grateful you are being obedient to follow God's will. We will know more of him through this. I got up this morning and rode the trainer hard for about 30 minutes. L greeted me while I was in the shower and Ek was protesting her awakening under our covers. H got up soon after. We got dressed quickly and I got them a biscuit at McD's and ran by Kroger to get H a camera to take to school for his day. Be sure not to forget to take pics with your camera!!! They were happy about their day. I am taking L to meet your parents in a minute and off to Ek's swim party. Full day!!
Tara just called to check on me. Dana and Ronda checked on me yesterday. Inkie made sure to tell me to call if we needed them. Mindy and I texted a few times last night too, she was at the luau, she seemed peaceful.
Love you babe! Trusting God for all of us!
hugs and kisses, miss you, k

No comments: