Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I think she'll be back

I think L's smile tells the story of this one. She enjoys (mild understatement) getting her nails painted very much! And, well, actutally, so do I. I tried to make the most of my disappointment of the rain spoiling our trip to the strawberry patch by meeting up at the mall with my 2 year old to and her generous Grandma to have nails done. Watching L was fabulous. I will remind her though, when she is finding it difficult to sit still, that I know she is capable if she can sit through trimming, filing, buffing, pink paint, sparkle paint and clear coat, oh and drying! She is a hoot. She asked if she could have her toes done too. I told her not today. She asked if she could when she was a mommy. I don't think it will be quite that long for this little girl.



No comments: