Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thanksgiving Tree

Last Friday I searched and searched my brain for a fun place to go do something. I knew my crew was tired and needed something fun to get us to suppertime. I couldn't come up with fun place to go, but I did come up with a fun thing to do. We made a thanksgiving tree. We made a trunk and branches and filled it with all kinds of leaves. We went outside and collected leaves, pine straw, pine cones and acorns, probably a few bugs as well. Then we made leaves out of paper and wrote on them things we were thankful for. Ek's first leaf was for Jesus, she even drew a cross. H went through the family line up first; after the family, his first was Pop's boat. L's first was for "my daddy." It was fun and beautiful. Beautiful leaves from outside and in.


No comments: