Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Play

I managed to have 3 (three) thanksgiving dinners without preparing a single dish. I am very thankful for my mother in law who gives me the gift of time to play by loving to cook and feed us. So I took her up on the offer to play, and well, as these pictures show-- color. Susanne picked up a huge roll of butcher paper for me. I rolled it from door to door in my hallway and opened up a new box of crayons. It was fun. H started with a family portrait that had at least 10 people in it. Ek began with a jack in the box that was actually a henry in a box. L was asleep. We ended with lifesize portraits of the three of us, Ek was standing on my head and they gave me a huge nose. It was a nice afternoon. Thankful for the opportunity to play during thanksgiving week.


No comments: