Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Big hoops

Yesterday Hu and Bl came over to play, I sure love it when they unexpectantly show up at our door. Hu had a friend with him, Cl. The boys took off into the yard to play soccer while the girls headed to the trampoline. The boys quickly moved to the basketball court where Hu and H played against Cl. It was a hoot. Hu's friend Cl was so hard on H in a friendly boy competive almost big brother kind of way. H was dribbling and Cl was saying "You're not moving H, drive to the goal, drive to the goal." Several minutes later the boys were proudly bragging of H's progress. H kept a calm happy grin on his face. His cheeks were red and he was playing so hard, asking for passes and taking shots. Cl even was blocking down some of his shots and H kept taking them. I was so impressed with H trying to play ball with two 12 year olds. Way to go H. Oh- the picture- I wanted one so bad but didn't want to embarass anyone, so I ran up to L's room and took it through the window, I know you can't see anything, but I wanted proof.

No comments: