Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Maize Maze

I had been anxiously awaiting mom and dad to come go with to a corn maze that a family we know made very near our house. I thought it would be better to go with a better parent- child ratio, in other words-- not out numbered! And i wanted them go go with us because I knew it would be more fun with them along! So Saturday we finally found a minute to all go together. I think I was probably most excited, I love to be outside, active and with my family. The kids really loved the big box of dried corn, strange but true. They pushed it around, let dad bury their legs and H filled a bottle with it. There was also a small maze that they really liked wandering around in. Then we were off to the big maze. The kids started out zealous, also known as-- running. The enjoyed finding the markers along the way. Ek enjoyed finding ears of corn that she wanted to take to school to show her friends. I definitely think the maze was a bit like life, tiring at times, very encouraging to see markers that tell you that you are on the right path, and definitely more fun with people you love to walk along with.






1 comment:

Christy said...

awww my H has this same shirt! :) I got the maroon buttons jumper to go with it!