Friday, June 19, 2009

VBS

I must say that I love Vacation Bible School too. I love taking church affiliated kids and loving them well, making them feel special, playing games, making crafts, singing songs that teach great truth and devoting a week to teaching them from the Bible stories, verses and truths. I just really like it. Since our church's Backyard Bible Club was so different I wanted my kids to have that experience too. So I offered to help at First Methodist and was so blessed to be put in music class with Christy. We had a ball. The songs were so fun, we got to spend time with our kids, sing and dance and smile and laugh a lot. I love seeing my kids peers in their environment and getting to know them. And I love that by the end of the week they had really learned some great songs. Fun week!






No comments: