Monday, June 22, 2009

"If the shoe fits" does not apply here

Have I mentioned how much L loves shoes? Now maybe it just has something to do with learning how to put them on, but this girl is loving some shoes! Almost every time I look up she has a new  pair on, today I found her in full pursuit, she was actually looking for flip- flops, but settled for H's Crocs. But first, one more story-- because she is so crazy about Crocs, I decided to take her to Hallmark today to see if we could find her a pair that is not 6 sizes to big. She quickly got distracted by the ice cream truck toy and after I pried her away and drug her in Hallmark, her tune quickly changed when she saw the wall of Crocs-- she leapt out of my arms, ran to the wall and sat down to take off her shoes. She tried on many pairs that were on average 8 sizes to big and unfortunately we couldn't find a pair that fit except in black- nope! So somehow Ek talked me into a new pair of hot pink pair, which of course, L is crazy about. So on to the pics,

Looking, thinking, where are the flip-flops?
where flip-flops?
ummmm
these!
and off

No comments: