Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My artist

It is well known that Ek loves art. She has a true creative streak in her. This week she has been so blessed to participate in art camp. Day one was a rainbow picture frame, day 2 was a pear, day 3 was a tree. I am so excited over what she has been able to make. Her art looks very mature and I can't wait to hang it up! Meanwhile H and L painted today too, H said he made camo and that is what it looked like, a brown something. L's was sweet yellow and pink that she did with a brush that already had sprinkles in it. I don't have quite the gift of teaching, but they all had fun, whether at camp or at the counter. Go hope, as their mother, I'll be able to encourage not only their talents, but also of the beauty of God's creation.

Day 4, tree scape

Day 3, Sunflower
Day 2, Rainbow picture frame
Day 2, Pear
Her creations displayed on the mantle, indefinitely.

No comments: