Monday, June 29, 2009

H's sisters

These are H's sweet adorable sisters on his birthday. I cannot get over the fact that L is how old Ek was when H was born. It just does not seem possible that I could have seen her as a "big" sister. I remember thinking she really was big-- she could walk, talk, feed herself- I guess that was enough to be big in my book- out of necessity! Ek was definitely big enough if her life now is any indication of how well she has taken to it-- she is an amazing big sister. She played Little People with H for like 3 hours today and even included L at times and found her alternate games. Wow, she's good. H is a very blessed little boy to have her as his big sister. And sweet L, well she will just get to keep on being the baby. I think she likes that role pretty well as well.

No comments: