Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Good.

I'm having a hard time finding good news on my blog reading tonight, so I will only have good news here. good news. ready go.

1. My computer battery is replaced. free. I signed the receipt for 0.00. that was good. So I am back blogging.

2. I got to go to Macon 2 weekends in a row and get a few things we wanted, including spring clothes, bike gear and a fabulous build-a-bear bunny named "Funny Bunny" that is wearing silver jeweled flip flops. ya know? that deserved its own entry.

3. Ek got to go to a fabulous birthday party with her adorable friends and created her very own, one of a kind, spring bunny named "Funny Bunny" that is wearing the cutest pair of jeweled silver flip flops you have ever seen. Much better.

4. L is the cutest little shopper you have ever seen. One sales associate at the Gap did not fully appreciate her cuteness and took the handbag away from her that she was toting around. Wait a second! That is not good! But me finding her another one seconds later and letting her wear fancy bracelets around AT Loft is good and the smiles she gave the shoppers when she grinned ear to ear at them was very good. She even cheered up a 10 year old-ish boy who was sitting bored and waiting for his mother who was trying on a lot of clothes. All good. All fun.

5. Today the kids and I made cookies. Really good. I let them eat 4 each. good. I left the chocolate chips out for J and Ek, they loved that. Good. I didn't count how many I ate. Good, again.

6. The weather- oh the weather has not just been good but great!! We have played outside for hours and hours the last several days. Two play dates at the Chick yesterday and the park today.

7. J makes me laugh. He has just finished the hugest cup of coffee and cannot stop yawning. and laughing. He just asked if I bought decaf. Starbucks Kenyan? Uh, no.

8. Talked to my brother yesterday. Good good good. Love that he loves to read my blog. Loves that he misses it when I don't write. (Don't like to hear about his woods finding-- any insight? any more to report? that was not good- )

9. My knee is getting better. Not really any pain this week. Last rehab on Friday! Can't wait to run with the kids on Super Saturday. Can't wait for mom and dad to be here to cheer us on.

And 10. So grateful for my Tuesday mornings. Couldn't be more grateful for that amazing group of women to study with, pray with, listen to, and seek more of God with. Praying today with them to know the height and depth and width and breadth of Christ love that surpasses knowledge. Oh I would love to live in His amazing power continually! Eph 2

Gotta add 11. J got up this morning to encourage the kids in the Word while they ate their cereal and pray for their day. J was asking one of them to pray for Papa's colonoscopy today and L said, "I want to pray for Papa's tummy!" That was good. And the results- good. which is great. Hey that was 3 in one entry!

Yeah for good!!

1 comment:

max harrell said...

I am sooo glad you are back. It always cheers me up to hear about the three little peeps and their comings n goings. Love you!!!
GranC in Athens!!!!