Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Good night, again

"Good night" has not actually meant "good-bye" around here lately. L has been stirring up some excitement on the second floor here as of late. I think my favorite was several nights ago when I was talking on the phone to Dad when L came down stairs and stood beside the couch to tell me H was out of his bed. And you are ...? The have been telling on each other like that so much when I can clearly hear the tattle tale is out of their bed as well. Ek called me to her room 2 nights ago to tell me L was playing in her doll house and saw nothing wrong with her light being on in her room. Of course she was playing in the room with the light on!!! Last night J was talking on the phone and laughing, L heard us and crept quiet as a mouse downstairs and then popped her little smiling head around the side of the couch like she was the cutest thing you ever saw-- and she is, but a bit cuter when she is obeying. On a sleeping note, poor H couldn't find his puppy the other night (who was in the play kitchen in the playroom- silly us for not looking there) was all curled up snuggling with his monster truck prize. I'm sure the other 8 stuffed animals were wondering why truck was chosen over them, I was too actually. All is quiet now. I hope they are all snug and asleep.

No comments: