Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wow what a morning.


While I was at the Nutcracker school performance, and L was at Mother's Morning out, H needed a gingerbread house decorating companion. J joyfully accepted the challenge. I think they enjoyed it, from the looks of the house, yes, enjoyed. J said they were the 2nd to last done. I could tell! I'd like to live here; its colorful, full decorated, has a delightful fire out front and even comes with a car. When they finished they got to go out and play football. J did not kick it over the fence, thank goodness, and it may have rivaled the fun they had eating endless amounts of candy. (I guess its appropriate that J also took H to the dentist 2 weeks later to have cavities filled!! hahaha) J said when he left even JP gave him a hug. Nothing like a Daddy at school morning. Way to go J.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Wow! Just...wow! Way to go, Henry and John! Proud of you in a big TX way! heeheehee