Monday, January 10, 2011

Precious time

How can words describe the joy of meeting MG? Ok, I'll try. We were so blessed to be in G'ville when sweet baby MG was to arrive. I could not wait to see the reaction of her brothers. I knew her mommy and daddy would be so smitten they wouldn't be able to stand it. I envision W being like his daddy, protective, kind and so loving. I have a feeling D will learn from W to be the same. They were cautiously excited. She came so beautiful and perfect. Perfect little features and so gorgeous. And so tiny. We could have stared at her for days. Its amazing how fragile and tiny we come.

I loved how when Ek held her, they all crowded around and she was the absolute center of attention. As well she should be. I love that, in this moment, Ek was as happy as could be, as she was any time she got to hold her, L and D are laughing at each other, as they like so much to do!, H's mouth is still a bit numb from his cavity fillings, and
Will popped in to make it a perfect picture of mom and dad's 3 grandboys and 3 grandgirls.

L didn't quite know what to think of her. She kinda cradled her hands and was very gentle. Although she wasn't sure, she knew this was a fragile thing.

It was just absolutely perfectly wonderful to be with her. I know she has changed a ton and I wish we could see her everyday.

No comments: