Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas programs

I love going to my kids schools, when they are there, of course. I love to see them sing so much. This Christmas they sang so wonderfully. L sang every word of every song, which I was very impressed with. She saw me, Grandma and Pappa right away, and waved with the sweetest little smile. She was the cutest shepherd I have every seen. Which I can say because at this age, Ek was a sheep and H was a cow. So proud of my sweet girl.
H was delightful as well. He is at the age of bell playing at TCS. He had a nice high note. I always love to listen closely until the sweet melody comes through, a name-that-song of sorts. He sang so sweetly too and sat so calmly. He did great. The rest of the elementary school comes and watches the Kindergarten program. Ek seemed to really enjoy seeing H's program. We didn't get to see her official program because she was at dress rehearsal for Nutcracker but her school wide chapel was wonderful.

No comments: