Thursday, March 17, 2011

St Patrick's Day Happy moments

There were a lot of happy moments today. Here are a few...

L and I spent the day at home "cleaning." She was, at times, as helpful as yesterday, at other times, not so much. After school, we went back to school to cheer HH onto a strong tennis victory. And watched a bit of soccer, saw the girls score a great goal. And played on the playground. Then, when J finished up work, we went to the Pancake supper. Forgot my syrup this year, but it was still good. Actually probably good I forgot my syrup.

At the playground. Did you know H could go all the way across on monkey bars? He can!


H and his amazing friend W. H with his cool smile.

What in the world are we going to do with these 2?
Keep them forever and love them, obviously, but I have a feeling our hands are full with these. They were standing and having this big teenage conversation, sipping their drinks with their hands on their hips. Ek's just got them to turn towards her for the picture.

On the way to the Pancake supper, these sweeties were in front of me...



and these strong boys were behind. Oh the love.

No comments: