Wednesday, March 16, 2011

L's wacky day at preschool

I know i said last night that I would write about the Orlando trip today, but how could I possibly do that when I got to spend the day with this adorable little girl?

I had some sewing to do today for church and she was the most delightful thing to keep me company. I can hardly describe what she did because she just talked, ate her lunch, danced and literally just hung around. I tried to convince her to get something to do while I worked, to do right beside me, but she never wanted to, she just hung out. It was quite delightful. So at one point I grabbled my camera and took these, I was sitting at the little red table sewing and this is where she hung out.

Note to self, she can go from this face...


to this face...


very easily. do not be too easily deceived. hahaha


here she demonstrating her point...

to triangle from dance class. Lovely, darling, lovely.

No comments: