Sunday, March 13, 2011

Saving


Friday morning, Ek came to our bed at 5:15 with a report that she had just woken up with one less tooth. Her other front tooth was out! How you loose a tooth in your sleep and do not swallow it takes amazing skill. She was very excited. L followed her to our bed and amazingly, they both fell asleep flanking J. I got up. She had added it to her "special box" to continue saving for them to all be lost. I was thinking she was wanting an American Doll with her tooth saving, but she reported that now she is saving for an Ipod Touch. yikes. I guess she thinks her teeth are pretty valuable. Considering I may have 2 more years to go before she turns in her teeth, I guess I have some time to start saving myself.
In this picture you are actually seeing bottom teeth there in the middle.

No comments: