Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What my ears hear

I'm not sure how the following all tie together except that I got to hear them...

Addition to Ek's prayers, yesterday she prayed that her daddy would be very "thinkable" while he operated. Love that and I know God knew just what you meant sweet girl.

H has asked 2 awesome questions as a result of the Bible lessons at school. "How many faces does God have?" and "What did God do on the 8th day?" Love that boy. He wanted to know with the first question how God could see everything at one time. What a great way to ask that question. We talked a good bit about God the Spirit. To the other question I told him he enjoyed what he had done. H told me that was what He did on the 7th day! J told him that He walked with Adam and Eve in the garden.

We were praying for J as he left go operate on Saturday on call. After Ek and H prayed, L asked who she could pray for. I asked her who she wanted to pray for and she said "Mopsey." "Dear God, please help Mopsey have a beautiful day..."

Today I asked what I was going to do with her and she said while laughing, "Keep me forever!" Ya hoo!

Love them all.

No comments: