Thursday, August 12, 2010

First day pics, take 2

So, I just love taking pics in the same spot in my yard every year for the first day of school. I call it the first day of school spot. My kids know it, they hear it and they get ready. Ek and H put their back packs on, grabbed their lunch box, walked over and gave me a subtle grin. Perfect. H needs to take a quick break and L steps to the spot. There are no words to describe it. So here it is.






I'm not sure what else to do but just keep her forever and keep loving her. Mostly because I can't wait to see what she does next. This girl keeps us smiling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kim said...

Oh. My. I just LOVE this! She's amazing and adorable...and a handful! Missed the little bag accessory the first couple of times through because I was so focused on the face and hip popping! heehee Love you all...thanks for all the glimpses into your precious lives. We LOVE checking your blog!