Friday, August 20, 2010

Learning my girl

Yesterday I was wrong. Big wrong. L and I took the kids to school and came home. She was so pitiful. I held her, fed her breakfast, read to her, rocked her, toted her around, gave her Tylenol and Clartin for her runny nose. She was just literally rolling around of the floor, whining and fussing all morning. I put her down for a nap at 11:30. I turned down an exercise class and a lunch out because I just thought she didn't feel well enough to get out. She slept for a normal 2 hours and we got big bro and sis back and suddenly her energy was back too! She was playful and happy the rest of the day! cured! by some playmates. So I thought she needed to stay home and rest when maybe she needed to get out and play! Silly me! So today I decided to get her out and about. We ran errands, visited friends, ate lunch out and took lunch to J. She was bouncy and smiley and happy all day. Not to say she doesn't doesn't like some time home alone to play, because we have had some great days of playing babies and restaurant this week, but I guess too much of a good thing is too much. I asked her this morning who she wanted to play with today, her responses, in order, me, B and HH, EK, H. sweet girl. she just loves to have Ek and H around. So, note to self, keep that girl coming and going!

No comments: