Tuesday, June 15, 2010

building

I am really quite disappointed that I did not take my opportunity when I had it. Today Ek and H were playing legos. Ek was building houses and H was building trucks. While he was building his truck he decided it was a marshmallow truck and he made marshmallows. So he made a truck that had an attached trailer that held his mini marshmallows. adorable! He even had a lego hand truck to tote them on loaded in his truck. My disappointment was I didn't get a pictures. I did get a picture of their home.
Please note the diving board from two levels. And the stairs to the second level. I think it may be a beach house since it is on risers but I did not ask. Ek was an eye doctor who had taken the week off to catch up on charts. hahahahahaha Great building kids!

No comments: